Friday, October 11, 2013

The Liebster Award



Usually I make my introductions super long, but never really on purpose... The thing is I start writing and I'm like "ok I might as well tell them that, oh and maybe that to" but you guys probably don't care about my life so today I'm going to skip that part and get right into it (that introduction was already longer than I wanted it to be, but I just can't maintain myself from being pointless, sorry.) 
The "liebster award is such a great thing for all the blogger newbies here who don't have many followers because it provides them a chance to shine and be discovered. 
Rules:
1. If you are nominated, you have to answer 10 questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
2. Then, you have to nominate new bloggers who have less than 200 followers and provide them 10 questions to answer.
3. You have to notify the bloggers you have nominated so that they can answer your questions.
4. And the cycle goes on! :) More nominations, More exposure!" So that's what was written on http://littledreamersavenue.blogspot.com  blog, she was the lovely girl that tagged me to do it, so there are my answers, enjoy!

1. What high-end products do you like the best?
I won't say it's my all time favorite product, but it's my most precious and expensive little baby, and that is the Estee Lauder blush in tease. It's so shimmery and rosy and it just makes me happy when I see it! Plus it gives you a gorgeous glow on the cheeks! But guess what? It is limited edition, so I'm sorry if I'm torturing you... but you might still be able to find it in some places and if you do, go get it!! 

2. What's the best drugstore brand you've ever tried?
I have to say Rimmel because they've been killing it lately with their amazing products, but Maybelline still has the best mascaras, so litte tie...

3. Best moment of your life? 
Wow, that's deep... I mean it's hard to choose but the best and the most memorable moments of my life have to be either my Bar-Mitsva (which is a jewish ceremony you celebrate when you're turning 12 for women and 13 for men), my parents wedding, or my first Beyonce's concert... Will never, ever forget those days.

4. Tell me your holy grail products in term of foundation, concealer, powder, blush, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara
Foundation : I'm not the good person to ask since I don't really wear foundation, if I wear something on my skin most of the time it will just be BB cream, and I really like the Clarins one or the Maybelline one for a cheaper alternative.
Concealer : Collection lasting perfection for my face and Bobbi Brown corrector for under my eyes.
Powder : Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Blush : Mac cream blush in LadyBlush
Bronzer : Nars Laguna
Eyeliner : Maybelline gel liner in black, or Oreal Super Liner
Mascara : Maybelline The Falsies

6. Ever think of filming a video and post it on Youtube? 
I love that question because I actually do think about that, a lot! But I'm just too scared to expose myself like that... I always ask myself : "What if everyone hates me?" "What if I end up being ridiculous?" "What if someone from my entourage finds out and tells everyone, how would I react?"So basically I really want to, but way to scared for now, maybe one day, I don't know...

7. What camera do you use to take your blog pictures?
Canon EOS 1000D

8. What are your thoughts on makeup reviews on YouTube? 
Hum... Yeah I like them, really helpful when you're hesitating on buying a product, but they really aren't my favorite kind of videos to watch.

9. Who's your favorite makeup gurus?
Tricky one because I have couple of favortie beauty gurus, but only makeup wise it has the be Tanya Burr, I love everything about her, I just have no more to say.

10. Did you like my questions? 
Haha yes of course I did! Thank you for tagging me!


Here are my questions : 1. What is your favorite song of the moment?
2. Who is your inspiration? 
3. Why did you start blogging and are you enjoying it so far?
4. Are you thinking about creating a Youtube Channel one day?
5. What is your favorite thing about fall?
6. List some of your favorite blogs to read
7. What is your beauty essential for the cold weather?
8. Describe how is your hair and how do you wear it most of the day (this one is pretty random but I'm curious) 
9. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
10. What kind of posts do you like reading the most ?


That's it for the questions, hope you enjoyed this post, if you do this tag as well, please leave a link down below, I would love to read your answers! I'm tagging everyone but especially :
http://aloveaffairwith.blogspot.com
http://my-kind-of-perfect-life.blogspot.com
http://fashionkween.blogspot.com
http://beautyandthegin.blogspot.com
http://www.closbeautyspot.com
http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/
http://zoegeorgina.blogspot.com/
http://www.dreamerlaura.blogspot.com


Big Kisses Princesses 






2 comments:

  1. congratulations on this nomination! you deserve it. keep blogging!
    REAlity Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching a tease blush on ebay and it went for £350 plus £3.50 ship they must have really wanted it or put in the wrong price by accident haha
    New follower on GFC and Blogluvin

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete