Monday, August 26, 2013

Last day of summer ♛

Crop top : Top Shop
Short : Brandy Melville
Beanie : American Apparel
Snickers : Nike
Sunglasses : Rayban







Sooo yeah, I'm starting school tomorrow so I thought it would be appropriate to post a Back to School outfit. To be honest this is not what I'm going to wear to school tomorrow only because my school is quite strict so we kind of have uniforms, not head to toe uniforms but there is a shirt we need to wear and we're not allowed to wear shorts, but if you are allowed, this is for you :) Even if you're not allowed to this is a outfit you could use for anything I just thought it would be fun with the "GEEK" tee-shirt :p Okay so I hope you'll have an amazing year full of happy moments, byeee !

2 comments:

  1. Hi! such a cute outfit! My friend and I are also new to blogging as a duo but I’m more interested in fashion and her passion falls into make-up. I stumbled across your blog as a hidden gem and I especially love this post as i love clueless and I’m currently planning a post dedicated to it (I mean, this movie deserves a bank holiday dedicated to it!). I will definitely be following you on bloglovin and would appreciate a follow back and would LOVE you to gain an interest and comment on our posts (well that's only if you enjoy them!). Lots of love,
    STYLE SERENDIPITY (Fasia)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete